1) Text Enrichment
• substitutes any word present in the Synonym Database for individual words in
• lets add new synonyms to the database, starting from the high frequency
words in your text. You can even add synonym phrases, like "human being", a synonym for "live person" or viceversa.
• marks those words that were replaced, in order to show which text segments still need
• inserts fixed characters, carriage returns, references or numbers every n words, in order to fool the plagiarism detectors that blindly compare word sequences
• gives you all the power of a 114,000 thesaurus in your desktop
2) Language Analyzer
Word Frequency works ordering the words from high frequency occurrence to low. It is used
to detect the words whose replacement is more needed, to detect
misspellings and to establish the vocabulary richness index.
The Average Word Length can point you the need of synonymizing your text. If your words are too short (style being too slang-looking) or too long (style being too academic) you can use synonyms to improve your vocabulary.
The Reading Level indicators (Readability Score, Present Continuous Usage, Contractions, Find Slang, Profane Language) show if your
text is too academic or too simplistic.
Disclaimer: tool not intended for
illegal uses, intellectual property abuse or dishonest elusion of plagiarism detection.